About Me

My photo
I am a 26 year old mom of 3. I'm just trying to get back to the basics and teach my kids that our planet can not be disposable.

Followers

Designed and maintained by Grassroots

Fashionably Green Boutique

daisy
Welcome     About Us

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Newest Fashionably Green Baby!!!



As some of you may know I am pregnant! The newest member of the Fashionably Green Baby family is due to make their grand arrival later this summer. This is a big part of the reason my turn around time is a bit long. I plan to keep on taking orders as I currently do until right before the baby comes and then I will be taking a short time off to get used to life with 3 little ones.

We also happen to be in the process of trying to move so things are mightly hectic around here but all of these big changes are worth the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fgblogoFinal1