About Me

My photo
I am a 26 year old mom of 3. I'm just trying to get back to the basics and teach my kids that our planet can not be disposable.

Followers

Designed and maintained by Grassroots

Fashionably Green Boutique

daisy
Welcome     About Us

Monday, June 6, 2011

What is going on around here!

As of today it looks like our little bundle will be arriving a little ahead of schedule. I had planned to keep my shop open until the end of June however, since it looks like baby could be coming in the next week or 2 I have chosen to close the shop for now in order to finish up the orders I currently have as well as get last minute things ready for the baby. My goal is to have the shop open back up for regular business by mid July but as of now everything is tentative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fgblogoFinal1