About Me

My photo
I am a 26 year old mom of 3. I'm just trying to get back to the basics and teach my kids that our planet can not be disposable.

Followers

Designed and maintained by Grassroots

Fashionably Green Boutique

daisy
Welcome     About Us

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monsters Have Arrived!!!






I am so excited to unveil my brand new website and new line of Little Monsters baby gear!!!
My new website was designed by Julie at grassroots web. I love how it came out and Julie is an absolute pleasure to work with.

I have been working on the Little Monsters line for a few months now and I am stoked about releasing them. I have tons of stuff available from bamboo prefolds all the way to big kid undies and everything in between. I also have t shirts in the works as well as 2 new diaper designs that will be coming in the next couple of weeks. Anyhow you should hop on over to fashionablygreenboutique.com and check this stuff out. I am also guest hosting a fellow WAHM and her awesome handmade monster dolls! My son has one of these monsters and it is his favorite lovey.

Absolutely everything on my site is handmade by me (except monster dolls made by Amanda) here in the USA.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Website!! Everything looks great. The only thing that doesnt look good is where it says designed and maintained by grassroots web...its in the way. ask the lady to move it down :) other than that i love everything and love all the monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did you get 3 babies to all look the same way at the same time?? ;) Amazing!
    LOVE the stuff!!! Too cute!
    Followed your link from the nature's fabrics yahoo group :)

    ReplyDelete

fgblogoFinal1